STORIES FROM A SECRET PAST
As Halloween draws near, follow the lamplight of your guide into Vancouver’s earliest and most gruesome history. You’ll step inside a world of murder, revenge, and true grit in a dramatic retelling of Victorian Gastown’s earliest stories. Tales of deadly fire and smallpox emerge from the shadows as you venture through cobblestone streets to the shocking finale in this unique performance-theatre experience.
THE LOST SOULS OF GASTOWN TOUR
Stroll these ancient cobblestone streets and immerse yourself in the dramatic sagas of historic Gastown’s sordid past. A unique performance theatre experience.
- Gruesome stories of the Great Fire
- The notorious ladies of the Gold Rush
- A murder mystery unsolved to this day
- The haunting legend of Gaoler’s Mews
- The chilling history of George Vancouver
- Stories of smallpox outbreaks & heartbreaks
- Hotels and streets that haven’t changed from the 1800s